How I created this Make-up Look from My Food Project… ‘Vegetables’
With help from Rich Hinton who is the photographer for this project, who created this amazing shot, Model Jemma Saare who is just stunning and wears the carrots like it’s a designer necklace! And last but not least Adrieene Ford who styled this shoot! She is so creative! I am looking forward to having her on board for more creative shoots.
Products I used to create this look:
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation in ‘Tv White 2’ mixed with Illamasqua Gleam Cream
- Kryolan Lipsticks in’ Orange’ applied to the cheeks
- Base and cheeks set with Charles Fox translucent powder & Barry M blusher in ‘b15’.
- Highlights were added in prominent areas to give a more illuminating effect using MAC Mineralizing skin finish in ‘Soft & Gentle’
- To create bright Lime eyelids to match the cabbage I mixed MAC chromaline in ‘forest green’ &‘yellow’ until I got the perfect lime, I also used the forest green in the creases of the eye to add definition. Illamasqua powder eye shadow in ‘serpent’ & MUA make-up academy eye shadow in ‘shade 5’ to set the base.
- Eyebrows were filled in with Ben Nye eye shadows to give a natural shape to the models eyes.
- Highlights on the eyes were created with Boots No.17 eye dazzle shadow in ‘star crossed’.
- Eylure naturalites false lashes were applied to give extra definition to the eyes.
- Cream highlights were added to the outline of the lips using MAC cream colour in ‘pearl’
- Outline of the lips were defined with MAC lip pencil in ‘hodgepodge’
- Finally for that extra intense gloss to match the carrots I used Illamasqua intense lipgloss in ‘perform’.
To create a green effect the models hair I simple mixed Kryolan airstream make-up in ‘green’ & ‘sahara’ and airbrushed on to the hair. This gave a textured look to match the cabbage.
To check out more images of the project go onto: